Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
Southern States Tidewater Petroleum, Inc. offers more than just fuels
for your energy needs. We offer full energy solutions to you. We can
get you that "RIGHT" heating and air conditioning system
for your home, business, or farm and not only install it, our world-class
HVAC certified technicians can also maintain it for you.
Home Comfort Service
We are pleased to offer our Home Comfort Service plan to our HVAC
customers, a 24-hour protection service package for your heating/cooling
system. Under this service plan, you receive special maintenance discounts,
seasonal system tune-ups, and priority service handling. To inquire
about this plan, call 866-307-0901 today.
Why Shop American Standard
Simply put, our quality leads the way.
American Standard products are regularly ranked highest by consumers
for reliability, which means more consistent comfort, more days uninterrupted
and more time spent just like you want it.
We carry the best in gas packs, heat pumps, and oil furnaces, with
a full line of the finest quality energy products and services on
the market at competitive prices. Have a look at the products we offer
on this site, or better yet, stop by our store and and we'll be happy
to discuss your particular energy needs.
To Maintain Peak Performance of Your HVAC System, talk to us about
Maintenance Plan Program.
Our Maintenance Program
- The Outdoor Coil will be inspected for
heat transfer loss
- Fans will be inspected and cleaned
- Refrigerant will be checked for proper
charge and to assure there are no leaks
- Thermostats will be checked and calibrated
- Motors and bearings will be lubricated
- Controls and safeties will be tested as
- Drain lines will be checked
- Crankcase heater will be checked for proper
- Relays and contacts will be inspected
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will
- Humidifier operation will be checked, if
- Temperatures and pressures will be recorded
- Indoor coils will be inspected
- Customer provided air filters will be replaced
- Outdoor coils will be washed
- An inspection report will be furnished to
the customer and will be advised of any abnormal conditions